Some groups consider today to be the day to celebrate Festivus. So, Happy Festivus!!
There is actually a lot more to Festivus than most probably are aware. For one, there is the traditional celebration of Festivus that the Seinfeld episode "The Strike" was based. Some traditions are different than that on Seinfeld, others seem to be similar. But, in any case, feel free to "air your grievances" here! :-) "I got a lot of problems with you people!!!"
October 2026 Desktop Calendar
-
Three calendars left in our year of Portugal, and this is our last view of
Lisbon. On our second night in town, we hiked up (and up – including
finally tak...
1 day ago
2 comments:
Festivus for the Restivus!
Hope you have a good one--whatever tradition you believe in. ;)
Wow! I always felt like I'm a pretty good friend. But, I'm truly flattered that no one has any "grievances to air"!! Y'all are the best! :-)
Post a Comment